- Promotion of healthy life styles.
- Health care counseling or guidance to students, their family, and to staff.
- Identify health concerns by observation and assessment of needs, and provide appropriate care.
- Medication management
- Immunization verification according to state guideline requirements.
- Classroom Education
- Health Screenings throughout the school year:
Grades Junior Kindergarten-8th grade
Grades 9-12- by request of teacher or parent
Grades 1st, 3rd, 5th with the assistance of the Sertoma Club
Grades 6th and 8th
Heights and Weights for BMI:
Grades Junior Kindergarten-8th grade.
*These results are sent into the SD Dept. of Health for their tracking.*